Help Wanted! bitweaver is growing!
spiderr • 26 Jun 2008 (22:02 UTC)
- Project Manager 1 position - This is an Project Admin level position open for anyone with a strong sense of organization, and a passion for web technology. Coding skills not required.
- Community Manager 2 positions - Help nuture and lead the community by tending to our forums, blogs, and outreach to other websites. Coding skills not required.
- Release Manager 2 positions - URGENT Unix shell guru need to get our ReleaseProcess going when so we can improve our release frequency. Also tends the bug database . Coding skills not required.
- Webmaster 1 position - Upkeep of the entire bitweaver.org website, in particular the wiki and usability improvements. No technical skills required, just a power user knowledge of bitweaver.
- Software Developers are always welcome. Top notch coding skills required.
If interested, please Developer Center on IRC or the bitweaver-core mailing list.