I'm stumped...

david

I'm stumped...

Posted:14 Jun 2008 (12:44 UTC)
Hi All, I just downloaded and installed bitweaver, and have to say that it seems really good - excatly what I am looking for. I had no problem installing and it fired right up first try, the problem comes when customizing it.

When I go into admin/theme manager and select the "Clean" theme, the page changes toi that theme and I am asked to confirm I want to use it. "Yes". All seems fine, and I am enjoying the new theme when I decide to click on to wiki...or blog...or anything; the second the new page loads it has defaulted back to the not-so-nice default look. I can't see where I have missed a step, so I am hoping you can let me know. Do I need to do more than select the theme I want and confirm acceptance? I'm not dumb, but I am stumped on this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
laetzer

Re: I'm stumped...

Posted:14 Jun 2008 (13:44 UTC)
Does the problem persist after you "purge all" in Admin > Kernel > System Cache?
laetzer

Posted:08 Jul 2008 (20:30 UTC)
Ok so I finally ran into this bug, too. Sorry for mistaking it for forgotten cache purges and the like. I think that there's something wrong with per-user setting of themes. Until further bug hunting, please try to change the option "Users can change their style" to "never" in Admin > User > User Settings. Please post here if it helped or not.
Anonymous

Posted:09 Jul 2008 (05:10 UTC)
I have experienced this problem, and have not only cleared the cache but also set the user theme choice to never as well....STILL NOTHING
Raymond

Posted:09 Jul 2008 (12:46 UTC)
Same problem over here.
Is there still no solution for this ?
Rushowr

Posted:09 Jul 2008 (12:57 UTC)
What really sucks is I had this problem before and I don't remember what to do....it was in the previous version though....
laetzer

Posted:09 Jul 2008 (14:11 UTC)
If you know which style you want to have forever, you could delete all other styles from /themes/styles/... Also you could search directly in your database for the name of your style, see if it appears somewhere it shouldn't. (These are not supposed to be fixes...)
Jay
Profile Picture

Posted:09 Jul 2008 (21:18 UTC)
I had the same problem when I tried to install bw 2 a few months ago I abandoned my efforts to get it going then. I got the urge to try again so I installed bw 2 a few days ago and it works properly this time. The only thing I did differently this time was I choose site is live and not to debug, I’m not sure why it works now my install environment is the same. Some weird voodoo goin on???

Cheers

Varment
Raymond

Posted:10 Jul 2008 (09:50 UTC)
ok tried reinstall and site live instead of debug but still the same problem.
After this a installatie of relase 1.3.
Result same problem.....

Very annoying....
  Page 1 of 1  1