Re-doing an install with Bitweaver Installer

maskiepop

Re-doing an install with Bitweaver Installer

Posted:20 Aug 2008 (04:20 UTC)
Hi. I am trying to install BW 2.02 in my PC — running ubuntu 8.04. I am using the BW installer, and have reached the point where I want BW to connect to the PostgreSQL database until I received this error: 'FATAL: password authentication failed for user "bwdbu00" '. I believe this was because I did not define user bwdbu00 to PostgresSQL properly in the early stages.

I have subsequently modified the definitions in PostgreSQL. I can connect to the server and the database via pgadmin3, using the postgres uid. I think the database and the bwdbu00 user are now correctly defined in PsotgreSQL.

Now I need to get back to the BW Installer panels and change the values I have entered previously. At the very least I want to get back to the point where I can re-enter the database information I was asked before. How do I do that? The BW re-installer simply goes ahead and re-process the original information I entered and presents me with more or less the same errors. What I want it to do is present the original panels to me so that I can check and change the erroneous values I entered before. In short, how do I get the BW installer to proceed one panel-step at a time?

Thanks
maskiepop

Re: Re-doing an install with Bitweaver Installer

Posted:20 Aug 2008 (14:35 UTC)
Hi everyone. I have worked it out. I changed the step value in the url.
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post