Anyone here interested in some easy side work?

jeff
Profile Picture

Anyone here interested in some easy side work?

Posted:23 Mar 2009 (17:48 UTC)
I already have a site using Bitweaver up and running and configured and everything. I'm just having a few technical problems that are beyond my expertise that I need some help trouble shooting. It will probably be easy stuff for a developer.

If so, send me an email at:

jeff_alexander_152@hotmail.com

to discuss.

Cheers.
Bobby Richardson

Re: Anyone here interested in some easy side work?

Posted:31 Mar 2009 (06:05 UTC)
Hmmmm...

How interesting is it that the only place Google can find this email address is on THIS site?
jeff
Profile Picture

Posted:31 Mar 2009 (15:44 UTC)
Yes. and?
Bobby Richardson

Posted:01 Apr 2009 (17:31 UTC)
Hey, no insult intended, or implied. I just found it curious.

It would also be interesting to find out a little more about your project, unless your reason for inviting email response is because it's all proprietary...
jeff
Profile Picture

Posted:02 Apr 2009 (18:41 UTC)
Not proprietary at all. Here's some more information.

The site is www.theconstructs.com

I'm having the following problems:

1. If you are logged in and try to go to any of the discussion boards such as Boards>The Book Nook, the search box is superimposed over the list of discussion topics. This only occurs when a user is logged in and occurs in all browsers.

2. In IE, if a user goes to the Articles section, only the first article is listed, none of the other articles are listed. Also, none of the side modules are displayed.

3. Also in IE, no Gmaps will display. There is just a gray box that says "Google Map Goes Here".

I'm using a variation of the Clean theme, which I basically just changed a few colors around. I'm also running the latest version of BW (2.5)

If anyone feels they can be of assistance, feel free to contact me. If any more information is needed, ask away.

Thanks.
  Page 1 of 1  1