Multiple pages match

brandon

Multiple pages match

Posted:07 Apr 2009 (09:29 UTC)
hello

i have a question about my homepage.

my homepage will create the new page with the same name of the homepage automatically

it causes the "Multiple pages match" problem for my homepage.

Is there any solution to solve this problem?

thank you for your answer!
Lester Caine

Re: Multiple pages match

Posted:07 Apr 2009 (13:25 UTC)
How are you creating your home page? This should be done via the 'Edit My Homepage' button and will modify the page associated with your users 'account'. It's working fine here so we need some more information ...
laetzer

Posted:08 Apr 2009 (10:53 UTC)
In Admin > Wiki > Settings there is an option to put in the name of the page that should be your home page. If this page does not exist, it's created automatically each time the wiki is visited (or so). You need to put the name of the page you want to be the home page there, and afterwards delete the page named Homepage. Renaming the page Homepage does not work.
Lester Caine

Posted:08 Apr 2009 (17:23 UTC)
OK THAT is what is wrong. That is the home page for 'wiki' when you use bw/wiki/ - putting a single users home page in there does not make sense since user home pages are not wiki content, and what is being created is a separate page to the user home page?

To select a users home page as the default home page - simply select that option in Admin->Kernel Settings->Homepage setting!

If you want to set a particular page just for your login then it should be entered in the user preferences ....
  Page 1 of 1  1