Can't start instalation - Smarty error: the $compile_dir ...

Anonymous

Can't start instalation - Smarty error: the $compile_dir ...

Posted:28 Sep 2009 (07:45 UTC)
Hi,
trying to install the wiki, I've got following warnings and errors. Error is very weird, because that directory really exists :/ Could anyone help me please?

Thanks
Bob

Warning: tempnam() function.tempnam: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/temp/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/DISK2/WWW:/DISK3/WWW:/DISK2/TMP:/tmp) in /DISK3/WWW/svetlonos.net/www/bedna/kernel/kernel_lib.php on line 104

Warning: file_exists() function.file-exists: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/adodb/www.svetlonos.net/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/DISK2/WWW:/DISK3/WWW:/DISK2/TMP:/tmp) in /DISK3/WWW/svetlonos.net/www/bedna/kernel/kernel_lib.php on line 149

Warning: is_dir() function.is-dir: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/adodb/www.svetlonos.net/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/DISK2/WWW:/DISK3/WWW:/DISK2/TMP:/tmp) in /DISK3/WWW/svetlonos.net/www/bedna/kernel/kernel_lib.php on line 149

Fatal error: Smarty error: the $compile_dir '/DISK3/WWW/svetlonos.net/www/bedna/temp/templates_c/basic/en' does not exist, or is not a directory. in /DISK3/WWW/svetlonos.net/www/bedna/util/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1092
laetzer

Re: Can't start instalation - Smarty error: the $compile_dir ...

Posted:28 Sep 2009 (18:53 UTC)
Please try the tweaks suggested on this page:
http://www.bitweaver.org/wiki/InstallUnderSafeMode

Did it work?
Anonymous

Re: Can't start instalation - Smarty error: the $compile_dir ...

Posted:01 Oct 2009 (01:28 UTC)
I'm having the save issue when trying to install bitweaver. I stepped through the suggestions on the link above without any success. I turned SaveMode and OpenBaseDir on and still have the same fatal error. Any ideas?
  Page 1 of 1  1