Can't load fckeditor on 2.7

Arnaud HERVE

Can't load fckeditor on 2.7

Posted:21 Nov 2009 (21:37 UTC)
On fresh install of 2.7, fckeditor doesn't load.

Did everything mentioned in relevant wiki page, but to no avail.
Lester Caine

Re: Can't load fckeditor on 2.7

Posted:23 Nov 2009 (17:45 UTC)
Arnaud - I normally use tinymce, so had not checked. And when I first switched over I was just getting a simple text edit box rather than the button bars, but while I've been having a look everything has started working, and I don't think that I have ACTUALLY changed anything.

This may be a conflict between .js code, so first question. What server and browser are you testing on? I've tested both windows and linux servers and an assortment of hrowsers, and apart from the usual problems with IE6 - it all seems to be working (:frown:)
Arnaud HERVE

Posted:23 Nov 2009 (18:32 UTC)
It is a Unix server on ovh.com :

www DOT dermatologiehorsfrontieres DOT org

(sorry bw.org doesn't allow me to write full links)

I use it in the last version of Thunderbird.

If it had been only me I would not have used wywiwyg, but my clients will never be able to insert code in their text. They are doctors writing medical reports, they consider that it is not their job to understand scripts.
Lester Caine

Posted:24 Nov 2009 (08:20 UTC)
The problem now is that I have a working FCKEditor on both my Linux and windows boxes. While it was not working I stood a chance of finding a problem. But it's even more difficult when the problem goes away while looking for it (:frown:)
Arnaud HERVE

Posted:30 Nov 2009 (00:07 UTC)
Woops in admin -> fckeditor I checked "open on click", then deactivated that, and now it works.

I hope it remains working...
Lester Caine

Posted:04 Dec 2009 (20:32 UTC)
That was probably something I had done while 'testing' but I would not have connected it (:biggrin:)

Obviously something is not set right in the database, but toggling it refreshes things!
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post