Incorrect URL in Image Galleries

generator

Incorrect URL in Image Galleries

Posted:13 May 2010 (06:35 UTC)
I'm a recent Tiki-Wiki refugee - installed bitweaver and I love it. Everything runs smoothly except for one issue/bug I've run into: The URLs of images in an image gallery are incorrect, so the images don't display (at all).

Example: an image called 'picture.gif' is uploaded to the gallery. When viewing that gallery no thumbnails are shown, just text, and when picture.gif is clicked just a square with an 'x' is seen. When the cursor is hovered over the 'x', the URL shown at the bottom of the browser is

<?php
htttp
://storage/users/2/2/images/2/picture.gif
?>

Notice that there is no domain name. If I copy that link location and paste it into a blog post and manually add the domain name, then the image displays correctly. Here is another oddity: a thumbnail of the uploaded image is displayed on the List Galleries page.

This problem effectively makes the image galleries unusable.

I'm running bitweaver 2.7 on a Windows 7 box, running 64-bit Apache and 64-bit PHP. No errors show up in the PHP log. It happens both in Firefox and IE8.

Anyone have any hints?
Lester Caine

Re: Incorrect URL in Image Galleries

Posted:15 May 2010 (10:02 UTC)
There are a few things that can screw up in windows and the different 'slash' requirements are one of them :(

There is a setting for STORAGE_HOST_URI in config_inc.php. Un-commenting this and setting it SHOULD provide a temporary fix, but it should be picking up the ROOT_URI and adding that.

Are the thumbnails being created correctly? In a sub-directory of the storage/users/2/2/images/2/
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post