Nead help with voting and reputation functions

George Somaru

Nead help with voting and reputation functions

Posted:12 Jul 2010 (23:15 UTC)
Looking for someone who has the ability to make adjustments to an existing Bitweaver site; particularly with regard to voting and reputation functions; plus some other areas.
Lester Caine

Re: Nead help with voting and reputation functions

Posted:13 Jul 2010 (09:46 UTC)
What do you need George?
Most of us are pretty busy but we can at least look for you and point you in the right direction ;)
George Somaru

Posted:14 Jul 2010 (02:05 UTC)
Hi Lester,

I am willing to exchange my own time and abilities in exchange for help on this project. That should help with the time issue.

I have a site that was put together by a host/developer. I think that we have reached our limits though, and the project has stalled just short of it's final configuration. In my mind, there is not that much left to do. What's needed is primarily centered around user voting and reputations.

The site is at constitutionalboe.com

It is a non-partisan project to foster political/economic/social issue discussions that are backed by two types of informal citations:

1) reliable media reports, public records, or a subjects own words, press release, etc.
2) quotes from Founding Fathers that are directly applicable to the topic.

Supporting or dissenting contributions are identically formatted and can be voted up or down by readers.

Let me know what you think.

George
George Somaru

Posted:13 May 2011 (21:54 UTC)
Well, I went with WordPress for now.

If anyone would like to help out on a Constitutional website, contact me at the "Constitutional Bureau of Endorsement" website.

I have never received messages from the bitweaver site, not sure why, so it's easier to reach me directly on my website.
George Somaru

Posted:10 Feb 2013 (17:13 UTC)
Leaving this platform. Reachable on LinkedIn.
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post