Anonymous message problem

jose

Anonymous message problem

Posted:30 Mar 2011 (18:41 UTC)
Don t work the anonymous messages send by Contact Us in inicial pages before Login.

The message settings from anonymous are configured to user admin, this work normally when other users send messages between them but if the message is send by anonymous user in contact us menu (befor login) the page reply "Your message was sent to: admin" but never arrive in destination mail box

Thank tou in advance
Lester Caine

Re: Anonymous message problem

Posted:22 Apr 2011 (07:03 UTC)
Do you have the admin email address set up properly? I've been getting emails from my sites.
No Spamme

Posted:02 Aug 2012 (01:56 UTC)
Today I come under massive spam attack. I have told all goverments in world about this attack but they are doing nothing. This is not good for me and I want everyone on the internet to remove moreacting@libero.it

Already I email 4chan.org secure server, ripe, interweb, cloudflare and all governments but no one remove my email from internet. Justice must be brought to my account and the people told!

The world must know not to send emails to me any longer! The authorities must act!

You must remove my name from entire internet before the authorities investigate! Justice will be done! (:sad:)
Lester Caine

Posted:04 Aug 2012 (16:22 UTC)
Domains that do not even have email boxes set up for them are still used by the spammers as return addresses for their wares.
Yes the authorities need to do something about it .. and having to use M$ licensed solutions are not acceptable ... so we do need something doing to prevent the unauthorized use of any email address :(
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post