It's been a while! I remembered from this article!

Southpaw

It's been a while! I remembered from this article!

Posted:13 Apr 2007 (01:27 UTC)
Hi guys! It's been a while since I've talked to any of you. Been really busy with work :(

Anyways, I saw BW listed in a digg article: http://digg.com/tech_news/The_World_Of_Wikis
Which had BW listed in it :)

Decided to come by and see what's up. Man I'm impressed with the progress you guys have made since my phpBB update days haha.

Love the new forums.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Southpaw
Kozuch
Profile Picture

Re: It's been a while! I remembered from this article!

Posted:13 Apr 2007 (10:36 UTC)
Nice we are featured, but

Bit Weaver is an open source content management system based upon ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and ((bitweaver and bitweaver and TikiWiki. The base installation is bare, with nothing more than a theme switcher and user management system. Additional functionality is added by add-on packages.

is a bit of non-exact information.
laetzer

Re: It's been a while! I remembered from this article!

Posted:13 Apr 2007 (17:24 UTC)
Hilarious! The auther seemed to have taken this from Wikipedia without checking, bad student. Though not without misspelling the name of the product he is writing about.

While the actual Wikipedia article with hard facts about bitweaver kept on being deleted with not much reason, this ONE sentence survives there, magically getting something twisted into the wrong with every second word. Well, don't anybody correct this, please, unless you want bitweaver off the Wikipedia.
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post