New non-user's suggestions re web site

Rahul

New non-user's suggestions re web site

Posted:15 Apr 2007 (09:00 UTC)
I am a Bitweaver non-user who is looking for a good CMS. I have set up experimental web sites using Dupal, Textpattern, and MODx, and am considering giving Bitweaver a try.

I have a small suggestion for the designers of the web site www.bitweaver.org.

I find that almost every documentation page has a VERY LARGE number of links, and I cannot decide which one to follow next. I ended up going in circles, viewing the same pages over and over again, because I lost track of where I was.

So my suggestion is to make visited and unvisited links have a different color. If this had been the case, I would not have gone in circles, because I would have known which links I had already visited.

Thank-you.

Rahul
Kozuch
Profile Picture

Re: New non-user's suggestions re web site

Posted:15 Apr 2007 (18:24 UTC)
Dear Rahul,

thank you for suggestions. I myself did not even notice the visited links are in the same color - I think it makes really sense to distinguist them. Xing or someone into themes, is there any problem doing that?

Rahul, if you are not a real newbie, I would recommend you try the upcomming version 2 of Bitweaver called generally R2. There are some local issues in R2 but the stuff is pretty much working good.
xing

Posted:15 Apr 2007 (18:52 UTC)
made visited links a bit darker than regular ones.
x
Kozuch
Profile Picture

Posted:15 Apr 2007 (20:40 UTC)
Dont want to be a prick, but LCDs have sometimes bit trouble with little contrast. I can barely see that.
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post