ISP setup

Fred Zinsli

ISP setup

Posted:09 Sep 2007 (01:39 UTC)
Hi Everyone

New to bitweaver. I have been looking at 1.3.1 and I like what I see so far as it seems to be easy to setup for a person like me who knows nothing of coding.

Anyways, I have been looking at bitweaver with the thought of using it as the basis for my WISP website.

I have a question about integration.

Because I am planning to run a WISP setup, I am wanting something that I can integrate directly with our servers and/or mysql database. IE when a customer signs up they get assigned particular services, and the customer can elect to upgrade or purchase other services. However these sevices are controlled by other servers on our network, for example Authentication is controlled by our Radius server that has a mysql backend. There are many other administrative features we would like with regards to ingetration but these are probably beyond the scope of the bitweaver project. IE, Asterisk, Radius, LDAP just as thoughts.

I don't really think I need an ecommerce solution as such as we have a very limited number of services/plans.

Any thoughts or comments on whether this can be done would be helpfull.

If this can be done we would probably look to contracting a coder to do this project as it is beyond the scope of my expertise.

Regards

Fred
  Page 1 of 1  1