Improving organization and communication

DM

Improving organization and communication

Posted:14 Sep 2007 (13:40 UTC)
Hello bitweaver community! I've volunteered to help improve the way the bitweaver project is organized and how users and developers communicate. In particular I am going to help organize the way new builds are released and make sure everybody knows what's going on.

My first order of business is to clean up the information on bitweaver.org. I know there's plenty of outdated and contradictory information, and I will be working with spider and other devs to update and clarify as much of that as possible. Anyone who already knows about especially bad info, please let me know.

My job is to make sure you guys know what you need to know about bitweaver. So...what do you want to know? What do you think random visitors to bitweaver.org would want to find out that isn't clearly available knowledge? New and novice users? Advanced users? Old-timers?

And what's already perfect here, what shouldn't I touch? What information works especially well? What's the best way you feel you can reach the developers, communicate your needs, and get a response? If some things are working well, I don't need to reinvent the wheel.

What else am I missing?

I'm looking forward to building some momentum and helping to get bitweaver R2 out the door!
dspt

Re: Improving organization and communication

Posted:14 Sep 2007 (14:18 UTC)
great news, go for it, David!
  Page 1 of 1  1