german tranlation

Anne

german tranlation

Posted:23 Oct 2007 (12:34 UTC)
Hi!
The german translation seems to be still in progress.
Has anyone done a german translation that is more complete than the one that comes with the release?
If not, how can I contribute to the german tranlsation? Are there people working on it?
Anne
ZyanKLee

Aw: german tranlation

Posted:10 Nov 2007 (22:04 UTC)
If I can do something to help, I would do it.

Please contact me and tell me what needs to be done.
I saw some errors in my R2 installation and want them to be fixed - so let me help.
laetzer

Re: Aw: german tranlation

Posted:15 Nov 2007 (01:47 UTC)
Hi ZyanKLee,

you've been added to the translation team. That means, you can visit /languages/edit_languages.php and choose 'German' and click 'only untranslated' ... now you see lots of input fields which are empty inside and need some love.

Viel Erfolg! Ansonsten auch gern im #bitweaver. Gibt da schon noch paar Besonderheiten. (In Strings enthaltender HTML- oder Template-Code muss übernommen werden und so Kleinigkeiten.)

Gruß,
Stefan
laetzer

Re: german tranlation

Posted:15 Nov 2007 (01:52 UTC)
Hi Anne,

you've been added to the translation team. Sorry for the delay! You input is absolutely mega appreciated.

Gruß,
Stefan
ZyanKLee

Aw: german tranlation

Posted:15 Nov 2007 (18:20 UTC)
how do you handle the deletion of the language cache?
Should I delete it after I corrected/translated many strings, or do you prefer to wait until the cache times out?
laetzer

Re: Aw: german tranlation

Posted:19 Nov 2007 (17:16 UTC)
right after
Daniel Schöni

Posted:22 Oct 2008 (21:46 UTC)
the german translation isn't complete and have some mistakes at the moment. is someone working on it at the moment?
laetzer

Posted:23 Oct 2008 (09:13 UTC)
It's an ongoing work. If you want to help, contact me on IRC again or post here. After you got Translator permissions and read the page TranslationTutorial, you can translate here on bitweaver.org, then export the language file and import it to your Bitweaver install.
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post