Problem during install with administrator password

gcediel

Problem during install with administrator password

Posted:06 Dec 2007 (17:27 UTC)
HI:

I'm trying to install bitweaver, and when I reach the administrator information screen, I always receive the message "The passwords you entered do not match." Of course I'm sure that the passwords are correctly typed.

Any suggestions?

Best regards.
gcediel

Re: Problem during install with administrator password

Posted:10 Dec 2007 (10:59 UTC)
Well, I have solved the problem. After trying several times, and with different browsers, I have tried to install it from another computer and it has worked (?).

Best regards.
Anonymous

Posted:23 May 2008 (00:08 UTC)
same problem - need help ... during installation the setup process asked me to enter administration credentials ... i entered at several times and i´m sure i do not misspell the password ... it´s bad to have such a problem during installation ... would be fine if there comes any help ... using bitweaver_R2_2.0.2
laetzer

Posted:23 May 2008 (15:02 UTC)
This might be a cookie or temp path issue. Try to open /kernel/config_inc.php ... in that file there's a line //$gTempDir = '/path/to/private/directory'; - remove the two slashes and change the path to a folder where bitweaver has write access. Another thing to try would be to reset your password: FAQ: lost admin password
Anonymous

Posted:28 Jun 2009 (20:57 UTC)
As a note, I ran into this problem recently, and the resolution I got (using Opera to install) was to edit the password cookie after it saved, and changed the password to the one I wished to use, and then resubmitted.
  Page 1 of 1  1