calendar date is wrong

Torrin

calendar date is wrong

Posted:04 Jan 2008 (20:30 UTC)
For some reason, when I go to calendar on my bitweaver install, the date next to the word today incorrect. It shows the correct date highlighted though. In fact, this happens here too. Click on the link below and notice that the date next to the word today is incorrect. Is this a known problem?

Bitweaver Calendar
Edwin
Profile Picture

Re: calendar date is wrong

Posted:18 Jan 2008 (06:09 UTC)
I have the same problem. Everywhere else the date appears correctly (e.g. Date and time of modifications).
Bobby Richardson

Posted:10 Mar 2009 (14:08 UTC)
It's consistent behavior. It shows up the same way in the daily view.

The date selected is correct, (small text over Events) but the Date Picker link shows the prior date.

Could prove especially confusing out in web-user land.

I'm no expert by any means, but lemme see what's to be seen in the code
Bobby Richardson

Posted:13 Mar 2009 (19:18 UTC)
It looks like it's an issue with whether or not your system configuration allows for Daylight Savings Time and, if so, which standard it uses - there are various start/stop dates in use around the world.

Still hunting...
Lester Caine

Posted:16 Mar 2009 (23:04 UTC)
Unless you configure the Timezone settings, the calendar is going to be wrong for half of the year in daylight saving areas. A new facility has been added to remove this problem, but it requires a users to set his correct timezone in their profile. We can not establish this from the browser tz setting, which is only accurate for NOW and is wrong beyond a change in daylight saving.
The daylight saving functions are only available in PHP5.2 and above so older versions of PHP can not be supported for this feature.
Bobby Richardson

Posted:18 Mar 2009 (18:03 UTC)
Thanx mucho!!
  Page 1 of 1  1