Fisheye woes

Gavin
Profile Picture

Fisheye woes

Posted:17 Jan 2008 (02:17 UTC)
Hey guys. I'm having a few issues with the upgraded fisheye package. I upgraded from 1.31 to 2.0 recently and prior to the upgrade, the Fisheye package was working wonderfully. Now, however, when I upload an image (I am using the CVS copy of upload.php because my server uses PHP 4+ and not 5+) it acts like the upload carries through, and then returns me to the previous page. When I go to the gallery the image is not present. I tried with this with both .jpg and .png. I also tried uploading an archive, and that yields a blank screen after the file completes the upload. It does not appear to process the archive, no matter what the archive type is (tar, zip tried.)

The third issue I am seeing is that when I click on the "List Galleries" link, I get a page with one gallery on it with the pagination links at the bottom saying there are 9 more pages. Each page afterwards contains 2 items. The gallery from the previous page, and the next one in sequence. If you need to see visually what I'm talking about it I can give you the link to the site, though I think the chimoken (or whatever it's called) dark theme I am using hates IE7. Anyway, any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated as I use my galleries constantly. Thanks in advance.
Gavin
Profile Picture

Re: Fisheye woes

Posted:23 Mar 2008 (20:11 UTC)
Anyone? Any clues at all? Perhaps the fisheye maintainer can help?
spiderr
Profile Picture

Re: Fisheye woes

Posted:26 Mar 2008 (15:05 UTC)
The second issue should be resolved with the latest build - there were some pagination changes that were not cleaned up.

As for the empty image, is the image actually in the database and just not connected to the gallery (i.e. an orphaned image) or is the new image never even getting stored? What liberty image processor are you using? try it with a new account. what does your apaceh error_log say? (are you logging all php errors and notices?)
  Page 1 of 1  1 
If you are already registered, please enter your login credentials.
Anonymous Post