Site locked after upgrade to 2.6

Frederico Madeira

Site locked after upgrade to 2.6

Posted:16 Aug 2009 (04:02 UTC)
Hi guys,

After update my bitweaver from 2.1_RC4 to 2.6 my site is blocked with this message bellow.

The upgrade process finished with 100% of success. How can I unlock my site ? How can I view witch security or technical reasons are avoiding my site to be available ?

You have just updated your bitweaver code to version 2.6.0. For security or technical reasons access to your site is locked down until you make some necessary changes to your database and site configuration. The installer will help you make the these updates and ensure your site is secure before unlocking access.

Please visit the Installer to finish updating your site and unlock it.

• If you wish to find out more about this upgrade, please visit our Upgrade page

Troubleshooting

If you can not visit the installer, please make sure that you've reverted all security measures such as permissions or renaming files. Reverting common security measures might include:

• Linux

cd /home/madeira/www/
chmod -R 755 install/
find install/ -type f -print | xargs chmod 644
  • Windows

If you've renamed your install/install_inc.php to something else, you need to revert this change.
Frederico Madeira

Re: Site locked after upgrade to 2.6 (SOLVED)

Posted:17 Aug 2009 (03:41 UTC)
My problem was solved, I did a fresh upload of 2.6 files to my site and start the upgrade processes again and after that my site work fine.

I think that was missing some database change.

Best Regards,

Fred
  Page 1 of 1  1