Where do I put.....

kinderlehrer

Where do I put.....

Posted:01 Jul 2008 (05:56 UTC)
(:question:) IF, and its a big IF, I wanted to add pages to this site, in plain english, on various "how to" topics for beginners (after I have worked them out myself), where exactly do they go? And am I allowed to?

I tried to have a look around but didn't find it too intuitive (:twisted:)
Will

Re: Where do I put.....

Posted:01 Jul 2008 (12:14 UTC)
Hi - we welcome your contributions! We have a whole program for adding documentation. We kind of have official and unofficial documentation. Which is to say we have Docs which we've approved and so we link to them from the main Documentation page, and then we have others which may be works in progress and so we don't really want to direct people to them just yet.

There is instruction on contributing to Documentation here: Documentation Project, including a notice to put on your page while it is in development. Then when you have it all spiffy and good let us know and we'll review it and create links to it from other Docs pages so people can find it easily.

Creating a new page is easy - when you are on any Documentation page, you will see at the top of the right column a Wiki menu. Click "Create Page" and you'll be on your way.
  Page 1 of 1  1