DataPluginSort

kinderlehrer

DataPluginSort

Posted:07 Oct 2008 (01:23 UTC)
Firstly this is (a little like) what I see in my install of BW in the Wiki Help area but without the fancy scrolling box:

<?php
^__Parameter Syntax:__ {SORT(key=>value)} ||__::key::__ __::value::__ __::Comments::__ ::sort:: | ::direction:: | will sort the lines in the desired directionChoices are__asc desc reverse shuffle__ The default is __asc__.||^^__Example:__ {SORT(sort=>shuffle)}Line 1 / Line 2 / Line 3{SORT}^^__Note:__ Plugin's are __case sensitive__. The Name of the plugin __MUST__ be UPPERCASE. The Key(s) are __always__ lowercase. Some Values are mixed-case but most require lowercase. When in doubt - look at the Example.^
?>

Is this rendering properly? If so, I have a lot of decoding to learn about!

Secondly can I use this effectively (rather than a table) to sort a list of website names followed on the same line by their url link?

I have tried successfully to sort a list of website names (yay!), but when I add the linked url to the name on the same line it prints the code for the url.
xing

Re: DataPluginSort

Posted:09 Oct 2008 (08:10 UTC)
that was the old form of tables and it hasn't been updated yet.

you could look at pluigns with a working help and convert it to give us a hand. it's a very simple job and you can find all the files you need in liberty/plugins/

x
kinderlehrer

Posted:10 Oct 2008 (03:38 UTC)
Ok, rose to the challenge and sat down to fumble my way through making head and tail of php code.

Five hours later and its in the pastebin for your consideration.

Hope its acceptable (:biggrin:)
xing

Posted:16 Oct 2008 (06:34 UTC)
thanks for the help. i've incorporated your changes and rewritten the plugin to make it work and streamlined the code to speed it up a bit.

x
  Page 1 of 1  1