Problem setting up Newsletter on shared server

James Pickens

Problem setting up Newsletter on shared server

Posted:02 Jan 2008 (00:11 UTC)
I am having trouble getting the newsletter to mail properly. I get the errors listed below AND what is worse it sends what looks like the menu on the left of the in the email (yes it goes) with the message below it. My hosting account needs to send mail through:
hosting.servername.net

I have tried pluging this into the class.phpmailer.php file instead of “localhost”

Error Message:
1 17 TO: me@myisp.com
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.myurl.com:25 in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/util/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 108

Notice: Undefined property: ErrorInfo in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/newsletters/BitMailer.php on line 206

Notice: Undefined property: ErrorInfo in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/newsletters/BitMailer.php on line 210
ERROR:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/newsletters/BitMailer.php:146) in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/kernel/BitSystem.php on line 415

Notice: Constant JSCALENDAR_PKG_URL already defined in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/kernel/BitSystem.php on line 486

Notice: Constant THEMES_STYLE_URL already defined in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/themes/BitThemes.php on line 62

Notice: Constant THEMES_STYLE_PATH already defined in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/themes/BitThemes.php on line 63

I am still working on this Can anyone tell me if I'm even close?

Thanks

Back to original issue:
Newsletter has entire screen with link inserted at beginning of newsletter and get the following errors:

Notice: Constant JSCALENDAR_PKG_URL already defined in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/kernel/BitSystem.php on line 486

Notice: Constant THEMES_STYLE_URL already defined in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/themes/BitThemes.php on line 62

Notice: Constant THEMES_STYLE_PATH already defined in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/themes/BitThemes.php on line 63
SENT 0.17 secs

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/newsletters/BitMailer.php:146) in /home/content/b/i/g/bigdogsam/html/kernel/BitSystem.php on line 415

Page 1 of 1  1