Bitweaver 2 - Fatal error

Farshad

Bitweaver 2 - Fatal error

Posted:22 Feb 2008 (16:52 UTC)
I have just installed a fresh copy of release 2 on a test computer and after a "Full Install" without any errors when I go to the test site I get the following:

Fatal error: Class 'SearchLib' not found in C:\wamp\www\bitweaver\search\modules\mod_package_search.php on line 33
Mark Twells

Re: Bitweaver 2 - Fatal error

Posted:25 Feb 2008 (07:39 UTC)
I have exactly the same problem
later Found in another thread: re-run install, and uninstall the search module.
Allison Ruffner

Posted:25 Feb 2008 (17:26 UTC)
When I tried to do that, all I get is the packages I hand;t installed, without the option to uninstall it. Nor can I seem to uninstall the entire thing from my servers. Even if I set up a new subdomain, and remove all the files to do a complete reinstall, it just asks me to login and then gives me the errors.

I tell you, I am about to bail on this package. I sock and tired of hearing how wodnerfull these packages are, and supporting OS with my money, to find how much time is just wasted on stupid bugs, poor documentation, and basically software only a super geek can hope to make function. If I can't install the garbage, then I am sure not interested in donating my time to helping debug it.
laetzer

Posted:26 Feb 2008 (16:22 UTC)
To "uninstall" bitweaver from a server, just delete the bitweaver directory, that's it.

You can also delete the database that your bitweaver install was using, if you like. If you only delete the contents of the file /kernel/config_inc.php, bitweaver will behave as if it is not installed yet. It is only because of the contents in this file that bitweaver assumes it is installed in the first place.
  Page 1 of 1  1