LDAP authentication

Sinedie

LDAP authentication

Posted:17 Mar 2008 (15:29 UTC)
Hello,
I have been using bitweaver for three days now and I am very delighted with it, and it has all the features (and a lot more) that I require. I would now like to use it for the purpose for which I have been exploring various wiki softwares. The only barrier now is to enable LDAP authentication (that is already present in the organization). Could you please direct me to a site (I tried but found none) that gives step-by-step procedure to enable the LDAP?

I have seen certain comments in the authentication files which indicate issues with shifting to LDAP (users/auth/bit/auth.php). But I can start the installation afresh if required.

Thanks for any help,
-S
Philippe

Re: LDAP authentication

Posted:17 Jun 2008 (17:23 UTC)
I have the same problem. If you find a good solution please post it.

Thx (:mrgreen:)
WaterDragon
Profile Picture

Re: LDAP authentication

Posted:20 Jun 2008 (09:09 UTC)
I don't know of any developers who are currently running LDAP authentication. You would probably have to dig into the code yourself. The authentication system supports plugins and one of them is LDAP but I think the developer that wrote that hasn't been around in a long time. You might try asking on IRC though. #bitweaver on freenode.net. However, as I said I think the developer who wrote that is no longer around much.
  Page 1 of 1  1