Polish translation / Polskie tłumaczenie

Matt

Polish translation / Polskie tłumaczenie

Posted:25 Jan 2012 (04:07 UTC)
The Polish translation of the full bitweaver install is practically finished (updated). As for now, I did not want to change the PL database on bitweaver.org, but I'd like to make the language file downloadable.
The translation has been done completely manually without use of any automation (which gave me horrible results at best), and revised to make sure that the wording used was uniform across the whole translation.
Some English strings will still show up in the interface, mainly because parts of the website code itself were not written to properly support the translation.

IN POLISH / PO POLSKU:

Polskie tłumaczenie bitweaver zostało praktycznie skończone (poprawione i odnowione). W obecnej chwili nie chciałem zmieniać tłumaczenia interfejsu na bitweaver.org, ale chciałbym udostępnić pliki językowe do ściągnięcia.
Tłumaczenie zostało wykonane całkowicie ręcznie, bez użycia automatycznych tłumaczy (których rezultaty były dość nieciekawe oględnie mówiąc), oraz sprawdzone pod kątem jednolitego słownictwa.
Niektóre angielskie wyrażenia będą ciągle widoczne w interfejsie, głównie dlatego, że części kodu strony nie zostały poprawnie napisane aby mogły być całkowicie przetłumaczone.

The files are available here / Pliki dostępne są tutaj:
www.bitweaver.org/downloads/gallery/2482

keywords: bitweaver po polsku, polskie tłumaczenie bitweaver, CMS po polsku, przetłumaczony CMS bitweaver.
  Page 1 of 1  1