Layout not rendering properly

Shameek Ray

Layout not rendering properly

Posted:01 May 2009 (12:02 UTC)
I have upgraded our website from 2.0.0 to 2.1.0 and then to 2.6

Subsequently, the layout has become blank and the divs have disappeared.

The error is:

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "bitpackage:wiki/page_tabs.tpl" in C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\util\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1092

string(17) "Missing template:"
array
force C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb/themes/force/wiki/page_tabs.tpl
force_simple C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb/themes/force/page_tabs.tpl
override C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb/themes/styles/olfactory/wiki/page_tabs.tpl
override_simple C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb/themes/styles/olfactory/page_tabs.tpl
package_template C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\wiki/templates/page_tabs.tpl

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "bitpackage:wiki/page_tabs.tpl" in C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\util\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1092

Notice: Undefined index: preview in C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\temp\templates_c\olfactory\en\%%9E
9EE
9EEE0139%%service_content_icon_inc.tpl.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: board_id in C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\temp\templates_c\olfactory\en\%%CB
CB2
CB2CA969%%boards_service_icons.tpl.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: securityLabel in C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\temp\templates_c\olfactory\en\%%8E
8E6
8E6EADC7%%gatekeeper_service_icon.tpl.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: structureInfo in C:\softwares\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\sapphirekb\temp\templates_c\olfactory\en\%%2A
2A3
2A3099E0%%page_icons.tpl.php on line 9

Can somebody help on this??
Lester Caine

Re: Layout not rendering properly

Posted:01 May 2009 (19:06 UTC)
I'd probably start by wiping the temp directory so that it is built clean. Using the cache empty in admin is the correct way, but if you can't see it then simply erase everything below /temp/

Im not sure that olfactotory has been fully updated, so you may need to selelct a different theme initially. Again if you can see the themes manager, this can be done in the database.
Shameek Ray

Posted:06 May 2009 (06:14 UTC)
I have tried that out.
But even after deleting all contents of temp folder, the problem exists. Now I am using lessneat theme instead of olfactory but the top menu still renders vertically instead of horizontally.
Lester Caine

Posted:06 May 2009 (14:35 UTC)
Duplicate posting on the windows styles problem ;)
olfactory will probably need updating once the fixes to the stock themes are applied. It is not maintained currently.
  Page 1 of 1  1