Can't get over "Cleanup" stage of installation

ulukai

Can't get over "Cleanup" stage of installation

Posted:01 Jan 2010 (10:04 UTC)
Hi,

I have installed some older versions of bitweaver (2.5 probably) before without any problems. Now I wanted to make a clean install of 2.7 version, tried it many times, but I can never get over the Cleanup stage of installation. Packages stage is successful, but Cleanup never loads. Can I somehow manually finish the installation through moving or deleting files on ftp?

Many thanks.
ulukai

Re: Can't get over "Cleanup" stage of installation

Posted:05 Jan 2010 (12:39 UTC)
Anyone? (:cry:)
Lester Caine

Posted:05 Jan 2010 (20:59 UTC)
Is this a new site from the zipped package?
Which database are you trying to install on?
Are you installing 'everything'?

Try just installing 'wiki' package and see what happens. I've seen problems where everything is installed, and in fact you may need to disable some packages if not everything is working fully.
ulukai

Posted:06 Jan 2010 (12:16 UTC)
Thanks for the reply.

Not sure what you mean with new site from zipped package, but I have unpacked the downloaded bitweaver on my computer and then copied the files through ftp.

Database is mysql, a new one, not shared with other systems.

First I tried to install everything, but then I tried just some bare minimum. I think I never tried wiki only. Will do that in a few minutes.

When I installed previous versions for different purposes, I think I did a full install and didn't have these problems, but of course some things on providers side could change meanwhile.
ulukai

Posted:06 Jan 2010 (12:39 UTC)
No luck with even installing only wiki package. I'm stuck on the part when it tells you packages install successful, then i click continue install process which should be the cleanup stage. Unfortunately cleanup stage is never loaded.

Now I have noticed that the status bar of the browser is "waiting for (my web name server)...".
laetzer

Posted:08 Jan 2010 (10:26 UTC)
Can you look in your web server's and your PHP's error logs? And post some lines here, that are written into these logs right after you try to enter the page that is never loaded?

Also, what happens if you visit the page www.yourbitweaversite/index.php ?
laetzer

Posted:08 Jan 2010 (21:32 UTC)
I intalled 2.7 on PHP Version 5.2.11, Apache/2.2.9 (Debian), MySQL Client 5.
ulukai

Posted:30 Jan 2010 (21:22 UTC)
Sorry for the late reply.

I tried to install again, unfortunately the same results.

Only difference is that now when I go the place where I have installed bitweaver, page is partially loaded with these errors:

Warning: shell_exec() function.shell-exec: Unable to execute 'which java' in /home/user/public_html/web/themes/BitThemes.php on line 1296

Warning: shell_exec() function.shell-exec: Unable to execute 'which java' in /home/user/public_html/web/themes/BitThemes.php on line 1296

Warning: session_start() function.session-start: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/user/public_html/web/themes/BitThemes.php:1296) in /home/user/public_html/web/users/bit_setup_inc.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/web/themes/BitThemes.php:1296) in /home/user/public_html/web/users/bit_setup_inc.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/web/themes/BitThemes.php:1296) in /home/user/public_html/web/themes/BitThemes.php on line 1731

Thanks for the help.
Anonymous

Posted:01 Feb 2010 (15:36 UTC)
I'm having the same issues trying to use Xampp Lite for testing - I'm stuck on the Cleanup.

Thoughts?
Jason

Posted:01 Feb 2010 (15:37 UTC)
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampplite\htdocs\bitweaver\blogs\BitBlogPost.php on line 969

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampplite\htdocs\bitweaver\gmap\BitGmap.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampplite\htdocs\bitweaver\blogs\BitBlogPost.php:969) in C:\xampplite\htdocs\bitweaver\install\BitInstaller.php on line 158

is the error
  Page 1 of 1  1