Created by: spiderr, Last modification: 25 Mar 2013 (14:25 UTC)
irc://freenode.net/#bitweaverMost of the Bitweaver developers hang out on the #bitweaver IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. You are welcome to join! It's an easy way to get answers, easier even than posting to the forum.
In #bitweaver (the channel), a bot reports on the progress of Bitweaver's code in real time. This makes the channel a tool for collaborative development, but also for debugging. If you have something to discuss, join #bitweaver.
Connecting to #bitweaverThis link may work in your browser: irc://irc.freenode.net/#bitweaver if Chatzilla (addon for Mozilla, Firefox etc.) or mIRC (under Windows) are installed. Alternatively, try this Java-based online chat. Feel free to bring sample code, error messages, and screenshots with you. - If these are more than a few bytes, consider pasting them to either one of the following services for temporary uploads (remember there's no privacy at all), and return only the resulting URL to the channel.
Pasting code and images to #bitweaver for debugging
- pastebin.com for text, with syntax highlighting.
- sh.nu/p for text, with syntax highlighting.
- imagebin.org for images, 7 days.
- papernapkin.org/pastebin for text with one image attached.
- finetuna.com to upload an image, write and draw over it, discuss/share with others. Very fast Firefox extension available for instant uploading of screenshots (click > done).
- iimmgg.com to upload an image file and share it with others. No annotations/scribble. Firefox extension available to upload screenshots directly - whole page, visible area, or selected rectangle. Some quality controls.
- picnik.com upload a photo to enhance size, color, exposure etc. No annotations/scribble. Firefox extension available to upload screenshots.
- filebin.ca for files up to 50 MB.